A visual look into the history of Central State Hospital. This album contains letters, photographs and mementos.
1880 Letterhead from the Asylum.
A colorized version of the 1884 photograph of the asylum. Courtesy of our webmaster, Shawn.
Architectural drawing of what would later be named the Pusey Bldg. C. 1896.
1925 letter from Asst. Superintendent C.B. Dunn to Dr. Edward Davenport of Eastern State Hospital.
Letter to Central State superintendent Dr. J. Ernest Fox, from the superintendent of Eastern State concerning an incoming transfer patient.
Another colorized photo of Central State courtesy of our Webmaster Shawn, The Administration building c. 1953.
Memorial brick from the old administration building. Celebrating Central States 125th anniversary in 1998.
Comparison photo of the front lawn from 1913 and 2016.
– PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE USING OR REDISTRIBUTING ANY MEDIA ON THIS WEBSITE. RIGHTS ARE RESERVED BY THE APPROPRIATE OWNERS.